My Senior Geologist: 29Years Old, Master Degree with 9 years experience

There is new staff entering Pacific Geo after 2 weeks I have started my training, he is Faris. This is his introduction to me at the beginning:
29 years old, Master Degree qualified for geology, 9 years experience!! which means started work seens 20 years old. How about Bachelor Degree?? He explained that he took PJJ(Pelajaran Jarak Jauh- Distance Learning Program), weekdays go work, weekend attend class. As i heard all this, I'm truly admire him with all the results..

I started to think of taking PJJ, as I'm the kind who is always wanted to be in front of the others. Just like the training at PacGeo. I have no classmates thought of going practical training.. All what they did is just going to some part time work and get their pocket full filled with cash. I didnt mind that my practical training wages now is only RM500. What is more important is, I have sufficient experience to be an engineer as soon as possible. This world is all about competition. All graduates at the same time, what makes you different is what you have extra. I believe my good grades of GPA being top among all classmates is not sufficient.. I am certainly lack of real life experience.. 
And so.. PJJ seems to be another idea of having more experience by the time I get my Bachelor Degree..What's in my mind is: TO be a Professional Engineer(IR) as soon as possible. And to be this, both experience and degree is important!!

emm.. Today I met Faris's friend, a ex-classmates of Faris during the Bachelor Degree program periods.. He told me, Faris did not take PJJ!!
OkOK... All are lies...  Faris may not even have Master Degree dy!!! Not even 9 years experience as he mentioned to me!!


Ok... I felt err.... no more respect dy la... 
PJJ??? Does it even exist? I dun think it's a good way for me to go.. I dont want it. PJJ cant give me sufficient knowledge about Civil Engineering especially I wanted to be in the designing field, not to be contractor!!

Finally I have make myself clear.. Go for full time Bachelor Degree, meanwhile, get as much real life experience as possible.   

APA la.. what about your girlfriend? I duno dy....I love her... since I first met her during camp. But i told her differently.. Since then, she seldom msg me anymore.. She even advised me to stop.. my heart broken?? not yet..  still... I love her. 

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Páginas

 
 

Blog Archive