To: cutiepanda

My heart has always been with you.
Meanwhile, I realized the deeper term of 'jealousy.'
I have put some nice photo being captured by my friend which i think it was nice..
well... There is nothing to be proud of when the one in the pic in it isn't u.

It's about those pic i upload in an album to facebook. it's titled ~yesterday~. about a industry visiting trip.

There are a few pic... i uploaded.

I realized.. if you were the one replacing me in the pic....and the other one is being replaced with the other one... I can imagine how i'm gonna feel though i believe in u. 我并不想要你有那种感觉. sincerely dont want u to.

我把那些照片都移掉了...

i did this when i have actually 2 very nice classmates... realizing through what they are doing...1 is a malay guy while the other is a malay girl..

那男生呢~... through my fren i know that... 他只有一位升朋友女生朋友..也就是他的女朋友而以..
至于那女生嘛~..(another nice classmate) all her photo that are being tagged are those photo come from only girl's album...It is learnt that any guy who tag her..the photo will be removed no matter what..

dun say she is lifeless.... 我觉得这样活得更有意义... protecting what is supposed to. ..~why does she remove all photo tagged from guys? 我相信她有她的理由吧.

试着以那两个nice classmate 的角度来看... 我觉得..~ 他们只得让我学习...
and so.... 我发现我有许多做错的地方了...

因此~... 我把不该有的照片都移调了....

因为... ...我爱你..

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Páginas

 
 

Blog Archive