so it's like that..

I asked her...my english tutor.

me: Do you have a blog?
tutor: yea~
me: oo, i wonder wassup is on your blog.
tutor: aha..why?
me: duno, I find you to be interesting(ahaha)
tutor: wanna spy on me??

.....it continued....


i read her blog.
The way she write is a total differnet from the way she speak..

I think...

It may be she used to be surrounded by malays.... and it's really difficult for her to practice speaking good english.. So she's been used to speaking simple yet not fluent english..


She did told us in the class: ~
It was a very hard time for me when i wanted to brushed up my english but none of my friend will speak english with me. It's so sad that i have to tried very hard to get good grades in english.


我错了。。
i agree..

cuz i dun like to believe in what i see at the first sight.

我比较喜欢从中找出一个人隐藏着的存在优点。。 ^^


my advice: we have no rights to dislike anybody when anybody out there would have advantage more than us.

Smile at this =)

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Páginas

 
 

Blog Archive