A Bad news, with tolerable reason

Oh nononononono.. My informal internship cant be approved. Why? hmm.. It's not that they dont want take the extra procedure to help me to finish my course earlier. In fact, my formal internship is supposed to be 6 months. Dam*!! hahaha... It's very clear that my informal 3months+ training cant be transferred to be a 6 months programme.

aiyh.....but I am still lucky la... If it's 6 months. It will still benefit me. If the formal one is 3 months. I will fight till die to get my informal internship to be approved lo. hahahaha..=D

nonono.. Dont need to force your brain to understand my situation..;D it's quite a long story. just to know the conclusion is enough:

I'm having 'informal internship' at the moment till end of August. Then, around Feb 2012, I will have my formal internship attachment for 6 months. wow.. 6 months training is really long. Hope to get to be trained properly, both site and office experience. Low allowance I wouldnt mind, as a newbie, experience worth more. ;D

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Páginas

 
 

Blog Archive