JPA scholarships

oo yeah~~ with a cgpa of 3.85... i'm entitled to JPA scholarships~

I have always hope for that. yea~ it can make a student rich~!

with rm4000 allowance + misc allowances per semester.. = more than rm660 monthly allowance.

wow~ i can go for a Myvi or a Saga and still have some money left from that for my monthly expenses. ahah~
but think again~ and again~ checkout all the terms and condition... maintain a good result over 3.3 is easy. what is not so cool is the freedom i have lost to the government.

alright there~ I'm not anti-government. but i'm not planning to work with government yet.. if i have got JPA.. My future route will not be what i planned. I will have to work with government for 5 years and another 6 years if i take JPA for degree.. wa~! It' 11 years being bonded with the government~!

It's so pointless. what's the point of being rich now and being poor later? I guess you understand what i mean here~ A low salary with low chances to be promoted while working with government..

okiee okiee~~That' one point~ another point is about freedom. I prefer the kind of freedom a private company that can provide.

conclusion: JPA's scholarships is not free. You gotta pay with your time and energy later on... If not, pay back the scholarships + ganti rugi which is 3times more than the amount sponsors you to claim yourself out of it~!

working under government for 11 years? urm.... It doesnt suit me at all~ though it' my pleasure to work for government...
or pay back 3 times more than what i get~? then why should i take the scholarships~?


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Páginas

 
 

Blog Archive