My topic today is......

It could be something ridiculous for us to submit a work and be marked by a people whose their professionalism is not recognized. She's a tutor of my English for Technical communication. Oh yeah, it was my first thinking when i was asked to write an essay for her to mark. oo~~.



SO, I'm that kind of people who judge people so easily.. not exactly ba.. this is not what i like to do. If do, i will have ended my life hating everyone in mylife. oops~~

Thankfully, I happened not to be that kind of man. I prefer finding the best site of a person from the worse of it when one really show no good to me. aite... hmmmm....

is't understandable???



In shorts, i hate finding the bad site of a person. no reason why.



o yay~, continue with my essay thingy... I did hope she is able to give good comment on my essay, though i dont really like sitting there think and think to complete an essay.

I tried hard to completed the essay: Life of Hooi Hoover. Hopefully can impressed her the way i could present it to her..ahaha =)



She's a malay. The way she speak in english cant be compare much to those malays in seafield. Yet she is a University tutor.. aite.

I dun how well in her english. cant just judge her by the way she speak ba~~对吗~?

hmm.. wanna look at her ma~? aite... Somehow all the malay students in her class like her so much as well as some of the chineses. I'm neutral towards it. .^^


oo~~....

so this is her... ahaha =)




hmmm.. this is wat i always think....


1. If i find her english level is too low that she cant bring me any benefit going to her class....
then i will always remind myself:

one will still can be able to learn whatever one has the desire to learn regardless any condition.


2. 青出于蓝。。。听过吧~?
I would define it in another way..


It is not neccesary to get a 很棒很棒的师傅 to produce a outstanding 徒弟。。。
.... It would only dependent on how is the way the sifu can guide the apprentice.

In my case, it is not that difficul anyway then~~~. It's is up on me how well i can find what i can learn from her.


I believe in.... there're always things to be learnt from anyone.

=)


haih.. she actually has her master. but would wonder how she actually obtain it and it's from UPM. .Master in teacher of english as a second language.

and... after some research.... It is learnt that many malay techer who's teaching english they have these certificate........ It's really ridiculous. A cert provided to gain the reputation of a teacher for being not looked down at~? But ...seriously, i dun feel she's any better compare to my secondary's english lecturer..And yet, she's a master holder and a Uni tutor.

no racism issue here. it's only on her....dont just be influenced by my words.. It's just a way of thinking.

perhaps she did it on purpose to lower her grade while teaching our class? she looks down on our class then..



I believe in.... there're always things to be learnt from anyone.

I'll get something out from her. ^^
Should be proud of having her as my tutor. There's no way of criticizing what i has. She's a master holder and i'm still nothing compared to her.

welcome comments.. hehe^^




Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Páginas

 
 

Blog Archive